Are you an Advanced Foot Care Nurse looking for additional work? Then look no further!
Kirsten’s Foot Care offers:
– A flexible schedule
– Work Monday to Friday, and no holidays or weekends
– Day shift only – no evenings or nights
– Paid per client, as an independent contractor (not an employee)
Advanced Foot Care Nurse (RPN)
Foot care nurse to provide in-home visits and work community based clinics within the Ottawa area. Looking for someone that is available 3-4 days a week (Monday-Friday only). Must be available on Thursdays due to existing contracts, availability on Wednesdays also considered an asset.
Start Date: ASAP
- Foot Care Certification (Advanced Foot Care Course)
- Current Registration (in good standing) with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Professional Liability Insurance (RPNAO or equivalent of 2 million minimum)
- Criminal Records Check (Vulnerable Sector) will be requested if chosen
- Valid CPR
- Drivers license with own transportation that is insured
- Must have own instruments and supplies (including podiatry drill – no Dremel ) – Instruments such as nippers may be rented if nurse has not invested in their own
- Experience in foot care clinics
- Phone with data plan – schedules, care plans, charting and receipts are done through the Jane App
- Time management – must be able to complete charting on time and able to travel to and from clients in a timely fashion
- Willingness to travel and and work flexible hours
- Communication skins, both verbal and written, in English
Additional work opportunities also available in coming months for upcoming maternity leave.
Please send us complete resume including education, work experience and references.We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.